Do you have a story to tell us or a poem lurking around in the hazy parts of your mind?
We are currently open to submissions for our upcoming fantasy anthology. We’re are open to any kind of fantasy; whether it’s high fantasy with kings and knights, contemporary fantasy with something strange happening with a sprite that crept into your basement, or anything in between, we want to read it.
Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis.
For all submissions, we require a cover letter and a short biography to accompany your literature. We also ask for your submissions to be in .doc, .docx, .png, or .jpg format. Your work must not be previously published; this includes online, such as on blogs. We have three categories; short stories, flash fiction, and poetry. You may submit to each category during our submission period, but please check the guidelines for each of the categories.
The long and short of that explanation is just to fill out all of the fields on the submission form. Would you like to show us a picture of your beautiful face? Please feel free to include that in your submission as well and we will add it to our website.
We welcome simultaneous submissions, but we do ask that you email as immediately if your work is accepted in another publication. We can be reached at email@example.com.
We respond to submissions within one month.
Short Story Guidelines
- Your submissions should be from 1,000 to 7,000 words. If you have something shorter, please take a peek at our flash fiction guidelines below.
- Please use Standard Manuscript Format. William Shunn has a fantastic guideline that can be found by clicking here.
- When you are ready, click here to submit via the online submissions portal.
Flash Fiction Guidelines
- Flash fiction can range from the infamous six word story to works of up to 1,000 words.
- Ready to submit? You can click here to submit via the online submissions portal.
- You may submit up to five poems.
- Please have all of your poems in one document.
- Visual poetry is fine; please submit as a high resolution .png image.
- We ask that you use Standard Manuscript Format. The guide by William Shunn can be found here.
- To submit, please click here to submit via the online submissions portal.
Currently, like many literature magazines, we are unable pay contributors for submissions. We are a new group and we are eager to grow, but all funds earned from selling copies of the anthologies go back into the cost of administrative and promotional costs. However, in addition to distributing the print anthologies, we advertise our authors on our website and do everything we can to make our authors heard.
Delving into legal matters, you grant us non-exclusive rights to print, publish, distribute, and sell copies of the work printed in the English language throughout the world. We reserve the right to edit the piece if we find a spelling or grammar error and we will send your work back to you with the change highlighted to get your approval.